- CYBER WEEK
- 25% Off Brands
- 20% Off Brands
- 17% Off Brands
- 15% Off Brands
- 12% Off Brands
- 10% Off Brands
- Last Chance Deals
- Shop By Vehicle
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2019+ F150 3.5L HO EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 2.7L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2018-2020 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2017 F150 2.7L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 5.0L
- 2021-2023 F150 5.0L
- 2018-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2017 F150 5.0L V8
- 2021-2023 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2021-2023 F150 3.3L
- 2018-2020 F150 3.3L NA
- 2015-2017 F150 3.5L V6
- 2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L
- 2011-2014 F150 5.0L
- 2011-2014 F150 3.7L
- 2009-2010 F150 4.6L/5.4L/Raptor 5.4L
- 2004-2008 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- 1997-2003 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- SUPER DUTY
- 2023+ Super Duty 7.3L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.8L V8
- 2017-2019 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2017-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2017 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2009-2010 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2005-2008 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1997-2004 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.7L
- 2023+ F250 & F350 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Super Duty 6.4L
- 2004-2007 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1997-2003 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2010-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 6.2L
- 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2007-2014 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 5.3L
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.8L
- 2022+ Silverado/Sierra 2.7L HO
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2.7L
- 2023+ Colorado/Canyon 2.7L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 3.6L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 2.4L
- 2021+ Ram TRX 6.2L
- 2019+ Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2013 Ram 4.7L
- 2008-2013 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2013 Ram 3.7L
- 2002-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2001-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2002-2009 Ram 2500-3500
- 2007-2009 Ram 2500-3500 6.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 2500-3500 5.9L
- 2002-2003 Ram 1500 5.9L
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ Mustang Darkhorse 5.0L
- 2024+ Mustang EB 2.3L
- 2020-2022 Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT 500 5.4L/5.8L
- 2007-2009 Shelby GT 500 5.4L
- 2015+ Shelby GT350 5.2L
- 2024+ Mustang GT 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 5.0L
- 2015-2017 Mustang 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L
- 2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L/5.0L
- 2005-2010 Mustang 4.0L/4.6L
- 1999-2004 Mustang 3.8L/4.6L
- CROWN VICTORIA/Grand Marquis
- CLASS A
- CLASS C
- CLASS SUPER C
- Shop By Brand
- Dyno Results
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost?
- Got a 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost?
- GOT A 2015-2017 F150 V6 3.5L NA?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 5.0L?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost?
- Got a Ford 2014 Tremor?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.7L V6?
- Got a 2011-2014 6.2L F150/Raptor?
- Got a 1997-2010 F150 4.6L / 5.4L V8?
- SUPER DUTY
- OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Calibration Forms
Ford IRV2 Group Buy with Preloaded 5 Star Custom Tunes
Promotional Group Buy for IRV2 Members!
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Save an additional $40 on the 7015FS Preloaded RV Tuner from November 1st-December 31st with the SCT Holiday Rebate!
Why Tune My Vehicle? From the factory, your vehicle’s computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance enthusiast. This not only leaves valuable horsepower & torque hidden inside your vehicle, but it also makes for a mediocre driving experience. Our tuners unlock your vehicle’s hidden performance by re-calibrating your vehicle’s PCM for maximum horsepower & torque, increase throttle response, clean shift points, increased efficiency and the best driving experience possible.
More Performance & Less Downshifting! 5 Star Tuning’s Custom Dyno Proven UP to 42 HP & 75 TQ tune files on our 3V 6.8L Tiffin optimize the vehicle’s Air/Fuel Ratio, Engine Timing & Fuel Curves for Maximum Performance, Improved Shifting without the High Revving headaches all while maintaining OEM reliability.
Why 5 Star Tuning? We are your industry leader in Ford and GM truck, car, suv and motorhome tuning. We create and offer the most refined tunes on the market for your application. Rather than offering you a one-sized fits all approach we custom tailor all of your tunes to your specific needs. These needs can be more power, more torque, tuning for your current or future modifications or simply getting the best driving experience from your vehicle. In addition to our refined approach to tuning vehicle, we ensure your vehicle’s reliability will never be compromised.
Accolades: MotorHome Magazine 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Reader’s Choice Award Winner!
Dyno & Street Proven Tunes! Our 5 Star Tuning custom tunes have been dyno developed, refined, tested repeatedly, street tested, tow tested and driven all over the country in our own personal vehicles. Nothing says highest quality tune on the market such as investing in our own vehicles and testing them for over a million test miles by our own engineers.
Free Tunes for Life! Have you added a new mod to your motorhome and wish to maximize your application’s performance? For all of our Tunes for Life members these modifications are free for the life of your vehicle while you own it. This will ensure that your vehicle run properly with our dyno and street tested tunes give you the most horsepower, torque and most efficient performance possible with your newest addition. For more information on what qualifies for free tune upgrades visit https://5startuning.com//free-tunes-life/.
Want More Performance? A 5 Star Tuning Custom will dramatically improve your drivablity, horsepower, torque, throttle response, efficiency, and towing capacity. Eliminate your factory speed limiter, sluggish throttle, sloppy shifts and lackadaisical nature of your vehicle.
How Do We Get More Performance? Our tunes bring the most potential out of your vehicle by adjusting your fuel tables, drive by wire, timing, torque converter, shift strategies and shift pressures. Visit our Custom Tuning Info section for more detailed information for your specific vehicle.
Which Tunes Are Available For My Application? No matter if your coach is stock or heavily modified, our 87 RV Daily Tow tune is the perfect match for your application.
How Does The Process Work? Below is a step-by-step overview of our custom tuning process.
- Plug your device into the vehicles OBDII port. The device will automatically power on.
- If the device does not automatically power on, you likely have a blown fuse that needs replacing. It will be the same fuse as the cigarette lighter and 12v accessory port.
- Select “Program Vehicle” by selecting the center button on your X4 and follow the onscreen device prompts for key cycles on and off.
- The first time tuning your vehicle will take some time. The device will save your stock file in addition to tuning your application.
- Under preloaded tunes, select 5 Star 87 RV to load onto your motorhome.
- If the device states “unsupported vehicle” use the steps outlined below to obtain your ecu strategy code and/or ecu swpn.
- After you select your tune, you will have user adjustable options. Continue with this step or arrow to the right and select approve to skip. After this step, custom programming will begin.
- Once tuning has completed the device will show download complete and will prompt you to turn the key off. At this point, you may disconnect your device.
- If in step 3.1 you received an “unsupported vehicle” message we will need your ecu strategy code or ecu swpn prior to writing your custom tune.
- Email your vehicles ecu strategy code to email@example.com. Below is the needed vehicle information:
- For 1996 – 2014 vehicles: calibration codes are listed under “ECU Strategy”
- For 2015-2019 vehicles: calibration codes are listed under “ECU Strategy SWPN”
- For 2011 – 2016 6.7L Diesel applications: calibration codes are listed under “ECU Strategy,” “ECU SWPN,” “TCU Strategy,” & “TCU SWPN.”
- For 2017 – 2019 6.7L Diesel applications: calibration codes are listed under “ECU SWPN” & “TCU SWPN.”
How Long Does Installation Take? The installation will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
Do I Need A Shop To Install? The installation process of the tuner is simple and can be performed by anyone. No tools are required for the installation.
What If I Have Other Technical Questions? We can always be reached at 843-536-1244 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on concerns on the tuning process. We also feature a support page with information and videos pertaining to loading your custom tunes, updating your device, installation, etc at https://5startuning.com//support/.
Note: SCT’s software is only compatible with Microsoft’s Windows operating systems.
Notice: By ordering this tuner, tune or performance modification you agree to assume all responsibility for assuring that it is in compliance with all U.S., Canadian, international, state & provincial laws and regulations. 5 Star Tuning assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer’s modifications and/or use of our products or services.
How Much Quicker and More Efficient Can Your RV Be?
See The 5 Star Tune In Action
Motorhome Magazine’s “5 Star Tuning Talk”
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 4 in|