- CYBER WEEK
- 25% Off Brands
- 20% Off Brands
- 17% Off Brands
- 15% Off Brands
- 12% Off Brands
- 10% Off Brands
- Last Chance Deals
- Shop By Vehicle
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2019+ F150 3.5L HO EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 2.7L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2018-2020 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2017 F150 2.7L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 5.0L
- 2021-2023 F150 5.0L
- 2018-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2017 F150 5.0L V8
- 2021-2023 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2021-2023 F150 3.3L
- 2018-2020 F150 3.3L NA
- 2015-2017 F150 3.5L V6
- 2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L
- 2011-2014 F150 5.0L
- 2011-2014 F150 3.7L
- 2009-2010 F150 4.6L/5.4L/Raptor 5.4L
- 2004-2008 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- 1997-2003 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- SUPER DUTY
- 2023+ Super Duty 7.3L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.8L V8
- 2017-2019 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2017-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2017 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2009-2010 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2005-2008 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1997-2004 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.7L
- 2023+ F250 & F350 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Super Duty 6.4L
- 2004-2007 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1997-2003 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2010-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 6.2L
- 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2007-2014 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 5.3L
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.8L
- 2022+ Silverado/Sierra 2.7L HO
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2.7L
- 2023+ Colorado/Canyon 2.7L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 3.6L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 2.4L
- 2021+ Ram TRX 6.2L
- 2019+ Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2013 Ram 4.7L
- 2008-2013 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2013 Ram 3.7L
- 2002-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2001-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2002-2009 Ram 2500-3500
- 2007-2009 Ram 2500-3500 6.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 2500-3500 5.9L
- 2002-2003 Ram 1500 5.9L
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ Mustang Darkhorse 5.0L
- 2024+ Mustang EB 2.3L
- 2020-2022 Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT 500 5.4L/5.8L
- 2007-2009 Shelby GT 500 5.4L
- 2015+ Shelby GT350 5.2L
- 2024+ Mustang GT 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 5.0L
- 2015-2017 Mustang 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L
- 2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L/5.0L
- 2005-2010 Mustang 4.0L/4.6L
- 1999-2004 Mustang 3.8L/4.6L
- CROWN VICTORIA/Grand Marquis
- CLASS A
- CLASS C
- CLASS SUPER C
- Shop By Brand
- Dyno Results
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost?
- Got a 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost?
- GOT A 2015-2017 F150 V6 3.5L NA?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 5.0L?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost?
- Got a Ford 2014 Tremor?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.7L V6?
- Got a 2011-2014 6.2L F150/Raptor?
- Got a 1997-2010 F150 4.6L / 5.4L V8?
- SUPER DUTY
- OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Calibration Forms
GOT A 1997-2010 V10 6.8L?
AREAS WE ADDRESS
Fuel tables are modified for either better economy or all out performance. Depending on your needs is how most tables are set up. Most vehicles that go into Open Loop use this fuel table for its fueling requirements. Most 2v V10’s will not step up into Open Loop (power enrichment) at WOT and from the factory are calibrated to operate in Closed Loop which restrains power levels. By correcting this power enrichment function alone can increase power and toque from your 2V V10.
Improvements will be much better throttle response, step on go pedal, vehicle will respond quicker…this DBW system is a torque driven system, it works by taking a certain amount of torque via engine and wheel and applies it to what the driver foot say it needs; a better way to explain it is its a torque limiter. It only allows so much torque at a given pedal position. Stock tables are conservative and numb at best and that’s why one would feel some times a lag or a goofy pedal with DBW systems. For a 3v V10 this is one of the most critical areas that must be addressed and modified to generate more torque and throttle response. By reworking the OEM strategies makes your V10 seems as if 2 more cylinders were added over night!
Can be increased in most RPM areas for improved Torque and HP. Running a higher Octane fuel will net more power and economy. However, with a V10 2v or 3v even running 87 Octane fuel can yield some respectable gains in power and torque over stock.
In all 2v and 3v V10’s Torque Converter strategies can be reworked to lock up sooner and stay locked longer at light cruising speeds to also help with economy…A locked converter is power to the ground. Some times a stock truck when you hit any incline the truck will unlock OD gear and down shift. We can get your truck to hold OD longer and not unlock… now of course on large hills it will down shift…like it should…
On the 3v V10’s, the Ford Strategy is to NOT use all 5 gears in the Torq Shift transmission. Hard to believe I know. In non-tow/haul modes Ford uses only 4 gears when going up through the gearbox. With a custom tune from 5 Star we will use all gears in our shifting and torque converter lock strategies. You will also see quicker shifts, as the truck will proceed into OD quicker than stock strategy. This will provide better power and economy out of your 3v V10.
Shift pressures can be increased and timers can be decreased to help keep trans temperatures down and give the truck or any vehicle a better overall feel. In a V10 shifts are quick and firm most of the delay between shifts are eliminated when using custom tunes.
Can be modified to an economy or towing calibration. An economy calibration up-shifts will be sooner. Towing calibration shifting will occur higher in the RPM ranges to keep vehicle from lugging and take advantage of the engines peak torque. In 2v V10’s that do not have Tow/Haul mode this can be beneficial when towing. On the 3v V10’s, the Ford Strategy is to NOT use all 5 gears in the Torq Shift transmission. Hard to believe I know. In non-tow/haul modes Ford uses only 4 gears when going up through the gearbox. With a custom tune from 5 Star we will use all gears in our shifting and torque converter lock strategies. You will also see quicker shifts, as the truck will proceed into OD quicker than stock strategy. This will provide better power and economy out of your 3v V10.
At the time of your order if your ECU strategy code is known, we will send your tuner loaded with tunes on your selected tuner. If this information is not known at the time your order is placed you will be provided a blank tuner to acquire the needed vehicle information.
Where do I find my ECU Strategy Code?
If using an SCT or Bully Dog Device: On your device under vehicle information, you will find your ECU Strategy Code. An example of an ECU Strategy Code is PKRK0R2.
Note: If your vehicle is a 2015+ we will also need your ECU Strategy (PKRK0R2). For diesel applications we will need your ECU SWPN (HL3A-14C204-BPH), TCU Strategy (TPCL0HH) and TCU SWPN (HL3A-14C337-HH).
If using an HP nGauge: Plug your nGauge into the OBD2 port the vehicle you intend to tune. Use the menu on your device to select TUNING, then proceed to select the PCM type and choose READ VEHICLE. Upon selecting “read” you will see a variety of vehicle options. Select your application vehicle such as: “2017 F150 Ecoboost 3.5L GTDI V6: PCM + TCM” “TC-277A 4M+TCM.”
If using an Diablo inTune or Trinity: For Diablo InTune & Trinity devices please follow the steps included with your device to acquire your stock upload file. This file will end in .frg and .grg and will include your needed vehicle information.
1997-2010 V10 6.8L products?
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Cold Air Intakes(5) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Combo Kits(2) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Drop-In Filters(3) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Email Tunes(3) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Exhaust Dual Exit(3) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Exhaust Single Exit(4) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Filter Cleaning Kits(15) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Headers & Midpipes(4) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Off-Road Bumpers(1) product
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Suspension Upgrades(14) products
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Throttle Bodies(1) product
2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L Tuner & Programmers(7) products