- CYBER WEEK
- 25% Off Brands
- 20% Off Brands
- 17% Off Brands
- 15% Off Brands
- 12% Off Brands
- 10% Off Brands
- Last Chance Deals
- Shop By Vehicle
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2019+ F150 3.5L HO EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 2.7L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2018-2020 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2017 F150 2.7L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 5.0L
- 2021-2023 F150 5.0L
- 2018-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2017 F150 5.0L V8
- 2021-2023 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2021-2023 F150 3.3L
- 2018-2020 F150 3.3L NA
- 2015-2017 F150 3.5L V6
- 2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L
- 2011-2014 F150 5.0L
- 2011-2014 F150 3.7L
- 2009-2010 F150 4.6L/5.4L/Raptor 5.4L
- 2004-2008 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- 1997-2003 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- SUPER DUTY
- 2023+ Super Duty 7.3L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.8L V8
- 2017-2019 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2017-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2017 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2009-2010 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2005-2008 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1997-2004 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.7L
- 2023+ F250 & F350 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Super Duty 6.4L
- 2004-2007 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1997-2003 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2010-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 6.2L
- 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2007-2014 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 5.3L
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.8L
- 2022+ Silverado/Sierra 2.7L HO
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2.7L
- 2023+ Colorado/Canyon 2.7L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 3.6L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 2.4L
- 2021+ Ram TRX 6.2L
- 2019+ Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2013 Ram 4.7L
- 2008-2013 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2013 Ram 3.7L
- 2002-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2001-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2002-2009 Ram 2500-3500
- 2007-2009 Ram 2500-3500 6.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 2500-3500 5.9L
- 2002-2003 Ram 1500 5.9L
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ Mustang Darkhorse 5.0L
- 2024+ Mustang EB 2.3L
- 2020-2022 Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT 500 5.4L/5.8L
- 2007-2009 Shelby GT 500 5.4L
- 2015+ Shelby GT350 5.2L
- 2024+ Mustang GT 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 5.0L
- 2015-2017 Mustang 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L
- 2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L/5.0L
- 2005-2010 Mustang 4.0L/4.6L
- 1999-2004 Mustang 3.8L/4.6L
- CROWN VICTORIA/Grand Marquis
- CLASS A
- CLASS C
- CLASS SUPER C
- Shop By Brand
- Dyno Results
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost?
- Got a 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost?
- GOT A 2015-2017 F150 V6 3.5L NA?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 5.0L?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost?
- Got a Ford 2014 Tremor?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.7L V6?
- Got a 2011-2014 6.2L F150/Raptor?
- Got a 1997-2010 F150 4.6L / 5.4L V8?
- SUPER DUTY
- OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Calibration Forms
Got a 2011-2014 6.2L F150/Raptor?
AREAS WE ADDRESS
Fuel tables are modified for either better economy or all out performance. Depending on your needs is how most tables are set up. We have noticed on the Raptor 6.2L V8 that the fueling tables are very conservative and rich in their strategies and have long delay timers set before allowing additional fuel. Long fuel delays create issues with additional power and torque improvements. However, some fueling delays are ok as they help with economy.
The Raptor 6.2L suffers from poor throttle response down low. In fact the factory programming has limits on the max throttle blade opening that PCM allows and is based on RPM range engine is operating in. Full throttle blade opening in factory programming is only allowed at 4500 RPMs. By correcting this issue and a few others; improvements will be much better throttle response, step on go pedal, vehicle will respond quicker…this DBW system is a torque driven system, it works by taking a certain amount of torque via engine and wheel and applies it to what the driver foot say it needs; a better way to explain it is its a torque limiter. It only allows so much torque at a given pedal position. Stock tables are conservative and numb at best and that’s why one would feel some times a lag or a goofy pedal with DBW systems. For a 6.2L V8 this is one of the most critical areas that must be addressed and modified to generate more torque /hp and throttle response. By reworking the OEM strategies makes your 6.2L V8 come to life!
Want your MPH limiter removed? All Raptors MPH limiters are set from the factory at 99 MPH. We simply remove the MPH limiter unless you think you can get to 250 MPH then you might hit the limiter. *But do be warned high speeds have risk of damaging tires and tire blow outs…
Can be increased in most RPM areas for improved Torque and HP. Running a higher Octane fuel will net more power and economy from some timing/spark advancement. However, with a Raptor 6.2L V8 even running 87 Octane fuel can yield some respectable gains in power and torque over stock. The knock sensors and strategy on the 6.2L V8 are very good in that they can advance and retard timing while you drive.
In all Raptor 6.2L V8 vehicles the Torque Converter strategies can be reworked to lock up sooner and stay locked longer at light cruising speeds to also help with economy…A locked converter is power to the ground. Some times a stock truck when you hit any incline the truck will unlock OD gear and down shift. We can get your truck to hold OD longer and not unlock… now of course on large hills it will down shift…like it should…
The 6 speed transmission that comes standard with the Raptor 6.2L V8 is a big improvement in driver controls over passed 4 speed transmissions. However, there are still some benefits to be had recalibrating normal daily shift strategies. We have noticed that while in normal everyday mode that the transmission will move into 6 gear really quickly around town with speeds as low as 30-38 mph this really lugs the engine and when trying to accelerate there is a pretty good delay to either downshift or accelerate. We can correct this by moving some shift strategies patterns around in all gears especially in 5th and 6th gears.
Shift pressures can be increased and slip timers can be decreased to help keep trans temperatures down and give the truck or any vehicle a better overall feel. In a Raptor 6.2L V8 shifts are quick and firm most of the delay between shifts are eliminated when using custom tunes.
Where do I find my ECU Strategy Code?
At the time of your order if your ECU strategy code is known, we will send your tuner loaded with tunes on your selected tuner. If this information is not known at the time your order is placed, you will be provided a blank tuner to acquire the needed vehicle information.
If using an SCT or Bully Dog Device: On your device under vehicle information, you will find your ECU Strategy Code. An example of an ECU Strategy Code for 1996-2014 models is PKRK0R2.
If using an HP nGauge Device: The nGauge will not need a strategy code at the time of order, however, when you receive your nGauge device you will do a “Stock Read of Your Vehicles PCM & TCM with the device and simply email that stock file back to us. At this point, the custom tuning/mapping can be completed.
Custom tunes allow for many choices when it comes to tuning your vehicle. 5 Star Tuning will be offering these popular choices for the new Raptor 6.2L V8.
Our Custom tuned x4 & Livewire devices will come with 5 or 6 of these Performance Calibrations which will have all the enhancements completed in Engine and Transmission functions. This includes Drive By Wire, Fuel, Shifting, and Torque Converter strategies. These performance calibrations can increase economy the trick is staying off the go pedal.
You will also get user options with each of these tunes as well, so you can change stuff like timing, shift pressures or fueling.
OCTANE CALIBRATIONS / TUNES AVAILABLE
Performance tunes have aggressive shifting and much more throttle response with max power. Great Daily Driver with power the priority.
Daily Street tunes have 90% stock shifting and much more throttle response with max power. Great Daily Driver with smooth power delivery and emissions in mind.
Economy tunes works best in driving in town is most of your drive.
Towing tunes works best when pushing the max weight vehicle can tow safely.
87 Daily Street
89 Daily Street
91 Daily Street
93 Daily Street
2011-2014 6.2L V8 F-150 OR RAPTOR PRODUCTS
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Brake Upgrades & Kits(4) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Catch Cans(4) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Cold Air Intake(24) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Combo Kits(19) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Drop-In Filters(5) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Email Tunes(6) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Exhaust Dual Exit(8) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Exhaust Resonators(10) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Exhaust Single Exit(25) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Filter Cleaning Kits(15) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Fuel Upgrades(1) product
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Gears & Differential Rear(2) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Headers & Midpipes(13) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Injectors(17) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Off-Road Bumpers(1) product
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Spark Plugs(1) product
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Superchargers(3) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Suspension Upgrades(18) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Thermostats(2) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Throttle Bodies(1) product
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Throttle Controllers(2) products
2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L Tuners & Programmers(12) products