- CYBER WEEK
- 25% Off Brands
- 20% Off Brands
- 17% Off Brands
- 15% Off Brands
- 12% Off Brands
- 10% Off Brands
- Last Chance Deals
- Shop By Vehicle
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2019+ F150 3.5L HO EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 2.7L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2018-2020 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2017 F150 2.7L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 5.0L
- 2021-2023 F150 5.0L
- 2018-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2017 F150 5.0L V8
- 2021-2023 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2021-2023 F150 3.3L
- 2018-2020 F150 3.3L NA
- 2015-2017 F150 3.5L V6
- 2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L
- 2011-2014 F150 5.0L
- 2011-2014 F150 3.7L
- 2009-2010 F150 4.6L/5.4L/Raptor 5.4L
- 2004-2008 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- 1997-2003 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- SUPER DUTY
- 2023+ Super Duty 7.3L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.8L V8
- 2017-2019 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2017-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2017 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2009-2010 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2005-2008 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1997-2004 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.7L
- 2023+ F250 & F350 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Super Duty 6.4L
- 2004-2007 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1997-2003 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2010-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 6.2L
- 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2007-2014 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 5.3L
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.8L
- 2022+ Silverado/Sierra 2.7L HO
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2.7L
- 2023+ Colorado/Canyon 2.7L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 3.6L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 2.4L
- 2021+ Ram TRX 6.2L
- 2019+ Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2013 Ram 4.7L
- 2008-2013 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2013 Ram 3.7L
- 2002-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2001-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2002-2009 Ram 2500-3500
- 2007-2009 Ram 2500-3500 6.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 2500-3500 5.9L
- 2002-2003 Ram 1500 5.9L
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ Mustang Darkhorse 5.0L
- 2024+ Mustang EB 2.3L
- 2020-2022 Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT 500 5.4L/5.8L
- 2007-2009 Shelby GT 500 5.4L
- 2015+ Shelby GT350 5.2L
- 2024+ Mustang GT 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 5.0L
- 2015-2017 Mustang 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L
- 2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L/5.0L
- 2005-2010 Mustang 4.0L/4.6L
- 1999-2004 Mustang 3.8L/4.6L
- CROWN VICTORIA/Grand Marquis
- CLASS A
- CLASS C
- CLASS SUPER C
- Shop By Brand
- Dyno Results
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost?
- Got a 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost?
- GOT A 2015-2017 F150 V6 3.5L NA?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 5.0L?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost?
- Got a Ford 2014 Tremor?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.7L V6?
- Got a 2011-2014 6.2L F150/Raptor?
- Got a 1997-2010 F150 4.6L / 5.4L V8?
- SUPER DUTY
- OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Calibration Forms
Got A 2013+ Explorer Sport EcoBoost?
AREAS WE ADDRESS
Fuel tables are modified for either better economy or all out performance. Depending on your needs is how most tables are set up. We have noticed on the Explorer Sport 3.5L V6 that the fueling tables are very conservative in their strategies and have long delay timers set before allowing additional fuel. Long fuel delays create issues with additional power and torque improvements. However, some fueling delays are ok as they help with economy.
The Explorer Sport 3.5L to suffers from poor throttle response low to mid throttle. By correcting this issue and a few others; improvements will be much better throttle response, step on go pedal, vehicle will respond quicker… this DBW system is a torque driven system, it works by taking a certain amount of torque via engine and wheel and applies it to what the driver foot say it needs; a better way to explain it is its a torque limiter. It only allows so much torque at a given pedal position. Stock tables are conservative and numb at best and that’s why one would feel some times a lag or a goofy pedal with DBW systems. For a 3.5L V6 this is one of the most critical areas that must be addressed and modified to generate more torque/hp and throttle response. By reworking the OEM strategies makes your 3.5L V6 come to life!
All Explorer Sport MPH limiters are set from the factory at 120 MPH. We simply set the MPH limiter to 140 MPH unless you want the limiter removed. *But do be warned high speeds have risk of damaging tires and tire blow outs…
Can be increased in most RPM areas for improved Torque and HP. Running a higher Octane fuel will net more power and economy from some timing/spark advancement. However, with a Explorer Sport 3.5L V6 even running 87 Octane fuel can yield some respectable gains in power and torque over stock. The knock sensors and strategy on the 3.5L V6 are very good in that they can advance and retard timing while you drive.
In all Explorer Sport 3.5L V6 vehicles the Torque Converter strategies can be reworked to lock up sooner and stay locked longer at light cruising speeds to also help with economy… A locked converter is power to the ground.
The 6 speed transmission that comes standard with the Explorer Sport 3.5L V6 is a big improvement in driver controls over previous 4 & 5 speed transmissions. However, there are still some benefits to be had re-calibrating normal daily shift strategies.
Shift pressures can be increased and slip timers can be decreased to help keep trans temperatures down and give the vehicle a better overall feel. In a Explorer Sport 3.5L V6 shifts are quick and firm most of the delay between shifts are eliminated when using custom tunes.
At the time of your order if your ECU strategy code is known, we will send your tuner loaded with tunes on your selected tuner. If this information is not known at the time your order is placed you will be provided a blank tuner to acquire the needed vehicle information.
Where do I find my ECU Strategy Code?
If using an SCT or Bully Dog Device: On your device under vehicle information, you will find your ECU Strategy Code. An example of an ECU Strategy Code is PKRK0R2.
Note: If your vehicle is a 2015+ we will also need your ECU SWPN (HL3A-14C204-BPH). For diesel applications we will also need your TCU Strategy (TPCL0HH) and TCU SWPN (HL3A-14C337-HH) in addition to your ECU Strategy and ECU SWPN.
If using an HP nGauge: Plug your nGauge into the OBD2 port the vehicle you intend to tune. Use the menu on your device to select TUNING, then proceed to select the PCM type and choose READ VEHICLE. Upon selecting “read” you will see a variety of vehicle options. Select your application vehicle such as: “2017 F150 Ecoboost 3.5L GTDI V6: PCM + TCM” “TC-277A 4M+TCM.”
If using an Diablo inTune or Trinity: For Diablo InTune & Trinity devices please follow the steps included with your device to acquire your stock upload file and last tune written file. The stock file will end in .frg and .grg and will include your needed vehicle information.
Our Custom calibrated tuned devices for the Explorer Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost will come with 5 Enhanced Calibrations. These enhanced calibrations can increase economy and are completely safe to drive on a daily basis.
Our approach when tuning an Explorer Sport is that this motor is “NOT” in a truck chassis and on an Explorer Sport chassis, axle shafts and all wheel drive systems need to be taking into consideration when tuning for max reliable safe power. Our custom maps will also maintain that Luxury drive for drive ability. Drive easy and soft and the vehicle with be nice and smooth just like factory and get into throttle and feel the power and torque come on very smooth.
Calibrations will enhance some if not all of these areas depending on Map/Tune developed.
● drive by wire
● cold/hot start idle
● idle drive
● variable cam
● shifting normal mode
● converter normal mode
● variable speed fan
● speed limiters
● tire size
CALIBRATIONS that are available for the Explorer Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost are:
Performance tune focus on power and enhanced driving experience; while Economy tunes focus on efficiency city/suburb driving. [stk/eco tune max boost 9-10 psi] — [87/89 performance tune max boost 13-14 psi] — [91/93 performance tunes max boost 15-16 psi]
87 Octane Performance
89 Octane Performance
91 Octane Performance
93 Octane Performance
87 Octane Economy
89 Octane Economy
91 Octane Economy
93 Octane Economy
2013+ EXPLORER SPORT ECOBOOST PRODUCTS
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Catch Cans(2) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Cold Air Intake(7) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Combo Kits(6) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Downpipes(1) product
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Email Tunes(4) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Exhausts(4) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Filter Cleaning Kits(15) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Fuel Upgrades(1) product
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Spark Plugs(1) product
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Thermostats(3) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Throttle Bodies(1) product
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Throttle Controllers(4) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Tuners & Programmers(10) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Turbo Upgrades(8) products
2013-2019 Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost Vehicle Accessories (Interior)(1) product