- CYBER WEEK
- 25% Off Brands
- 20% Off Brands
- 17% Off Brands
- 15% Off Brands
- 12% Off Brands
- 10% Off Brands
- Last Chance Deals
- Shop By Vehicle
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2019+ F150 3.5L HO EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 2.7L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2018-2020 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2017 F150 2.7L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 5.0L
- 2021-2023 F150 5.0L
- 2018-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2017 F150 5.0L V8
- 2021-2023 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2021-2023 F150 3.3L
- 2018-2020 F150 3.3L NA
- 2015-2017 F150 3.5L V6
- 2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L
- 2011-2014 F150 5.0L
- 2011-2014 F150 3.7L
- 2009-2010 F150 4.6L/5.4L/Raptor 5.4L
- 2004-2008 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- 1997-2003 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- SUPER DUTY
- 2023+ Super Duty 7.3L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.8L V8
- 2017-2019 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2017-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2017 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2009-2010 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2005-2008 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1997-2004 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.7L
- 2023+ F250 & F350 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Super Duty 6.4L
- 2004-2007 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1997-2003 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2010-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 6.2L
- 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2007-2014 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 5.3L
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.8L
- 2022+ Silverado/Sierra 2.7L HO
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2.7L
- 2023+ Colorado/Canyon 2.7L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 3.6L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 2.4L
- 2021+ Ram TRX 6.2L
- 2019+ Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2013 Ram 4.7L
- 2008-2013 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2013 Ram 3.7L
- 2002-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2001-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2002-2009 Ram 2500-3500
- 2007-2009 Ram 2500-3500 6.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 2500-3500 5.9L
- 2002-2003 Ram 1500 5.9L
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ Mustang Darkhorse 5.0L
- 2024+ Mustang EB 2.3L
- 2020-2022 Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT 500 5.4L/5.8L
- 2007-2009 Shelby GT 500 5.4L
- 2015+ Shelby GT350 5.2L
- 2024+ Mustang GT 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 5.0L
- 2015-2017 Mustang 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L
- 2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L/5.0L
- 2005-2010 Mustang 4.0L/4.6L
- 1999-2004 Mustang 3.8L/4.6L
- CROWN VICTORIA/Grand Marquis
- CLASS A
- CLASS C
- CLASS SUPER C
- Shop By Brand
- Dyno Results
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost?
- Got a 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost?
- GOT A 2015-2017 F150 V6 3.5L NA?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 5.0L?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost?
- Got a Ford 2014 Tremor?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.7L V6?
- Got a 2011-2014 6.2L F150/Raptor?
- Got a 1997-2010 F150 4.6L / 5.4L V8?
- SUPER DUTY
- OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Calibration Forms
Got a 2011-2016 6.2L V8 Super Duty?
AREAS WE ADDRESS
Fuel tables are modified for either better economy or all out performance. Depending on your needs is how most tables are set up. We have noticed on the SD 6.2L that the fueling tables are very conservative and rich in their strategies and have long delay timers set before allowing additional fuel. Long fuel delays create issues with additional power and torque improvements. However, some fueling delays are ok as they help with economy.
The SD 6.2L suffers from poor throttle response down low. In fact the factory programming has limits on the max throttle blade opening that PCM allows and is based on RPM range engine is operating in. Full throttle blade opening in factory programming is only allowed at 4500 RPMs. By correcting this issue and a few others; improvements will be much better throttle response, step on go pedal, vehicle will respond quicker…this DBW system is a torque driven system, it works by taking a certain amount of torque via engine and wheel and applies it to what the driver foot say it needs; a better way to explain it is its a torque limiter. It only allows so much torque at a given pedal position. Stock tables are conservative and numb at best and that’s why one would feel some times a lag or a goofy pedal with DBW systems. For a SD 6.2L this is one of the most critical areas that must be addressed and modified to generate more torque /hp and throttle response. By reworking the OEM strategies makes your SD 6.2L come to life!
Can be increased in most RPM areas for improved Torque and HP. Running a higher Octane fuel will net more power and economy from some timing/spark advancement. However, with a SD 6.2L even running 87 Octane fuel can yield some respectable gains in power and torque over stock. The knock sensors and strategy on the SD 6.2L are very good in that they can advance and retard timing while you drive.
Can be increased in most RPM areas for improved Torque and HP. Running a higher Octane fuel will net more power and economy from some timing/spark advancement. However, with a 6.2L V8 even running 87 Octane fuel can yield some respectable gains in power and torque over stock. The knock sensors and strategy on the 6.2L V8 are very good in that they can advance and retard timing while you drive.
In all F150 6.2L V8 vehicles the Torque Converter strategies can be reworked to lock up sooner and stay locked longer at light cruising speeds to also help with economy…A locked converter is power to the ground. Some times a stock truck when you hit any incline the truck will unlock OD gear and down shift. We can get your truck to hold OD longer and not unlock… now of course on large hills it will down shift…like it should…
The new 6 speed transmission that comes standard with the SD 6.2L is a big improvement in driver controls over passed Super Duty’s with the 5 speed and 4 speed transmissions. However, there are still some benefits to be had recalibrating some non tow/haul and tow/haul shift strategies so your not constantly locking and unlocking out different gear sets through the use of the manual mode(s).
NON Tow/Haul mode = We have noticed that while in normal everyday mode that the transmission will move into 6 gear really quickly around town with speeds as low as 30-38 mph this really lugs the engine and when trying to accelerate there is a pretty good delay to either downshift or accelerate. We can correct this by moving some shift strategies patterns around in 5th and 6th gears.
Tow/Haul mode = We have noticed that while towing larger heavier loads that while in tow/haul mode 4th, 5th and 6th gears come on too early during the upshift lugging the engine and creating an earlier downshift to follow. Another small issue in stock form we have found is while decelerating that the 6th, 5th and 4th gears will not downshift soon enough to bring RPMs back up to where the SD 6.2L has its best torque thus leaving engine braking not used. We can correct these strategies so the 6.2L V8 has higher RPMs in each gear set while in tow/haul mode to take advantage of the SD 6.2L’s peak engine torque.
Shift pressures can be increased and slip timers can be decreased to help keep trans temperatures down and give the truck or any vehicle a better overall feel. In a SD 6.2L shifts are quick and firm most of the delay between shifts are eliminated when using custom tunes.Shift pressures can be increased and slip timers can be decreased to help keep trans temperatures down and give the truck or any vehicle a better overall feel. In a SD 6.2L shifts are quick and firm most of the delay between shifts are eliminated when using custom tunes.
At the time of your order if your ECU strategy code is known, we will send your tuner loaded with tunes on your selected tuner. If this information is not known at the time your order is placed you will be provided a blank tuner to acquire the needed vehicle information.
Where do I find my ECU Strategy Code?
If using an SCT or Bully Dog Device: On your device under vehicle information, you will find your ECU Strategy Code. An example of an ECU Strategy Code is PKRK0R2.
Note: If your vehicle is a 2015+ we will also need your ECU SWPN (HL3A-14C204-BPH). For diesel applications we will also need your TCU Strategy (TPCL0HH) and TCU SWPN (HL3A-14C337-HH) in addition to your ECU Strategy and ECU SWPN.
If using an HP nGauge: Plug your nGauge into the OBD2 port the vehicle you intend to tune. Use the menu on your device to select TUNING, then proceed to select the PCM type and choose READ VEHICLE. Upon selecting “read” you will see a variety of vehicle options. Select your application vehicle such as: “2017 F150 Ecoboost 3.5L GTDI V6: PCM + TCM” “TC-277A 4M+TCM.”
If using an Diablo inTune or Trinity: For Diablo InTune & Trinity devices please follow the steps included with your device to acquire your stock upload file and last tune written file. The stock file will end in .frg and .grg and will include your needed vehicle information.
2011-2016 6.2L V8 SUPER DUTY PRODUCTS
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Cold Air Intakes(9) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Combo Kits(7) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Drop-In Filters(2) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Email Tunes(3) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Exhaust Dual Exit(1) product
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Exhaust Single Exit(7) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Filter Cleaning Kits(15) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Headers & Midpipes(1) product
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Off-Road Bumpers(2) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Suspension Upgrades(58) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Thermostats(1) product
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Throttle Controllers(5) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Tuner & Programmers(9) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Vehicle Accessories (Exterior)(10) products
2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L Vehicle Accessories (Interior)(4) products