- CYBER WEEK
- 25% Off Brands
- 20% Off Brands
- 17% Off Brands
- 15% Off Brands
- 12% Off Brands
- 10% Off Brands
- Last Chance Deals
- Shop By Vehicle
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L PowerBoost
- 2019+ F150 3.5L HO EcoBoost
- 2024+ F150 3.5L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
- 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 2.7L EB
- 2021-2023 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2018-2020 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost
- 2015-2017 F150 2.7L Ecoboost
- 2024+ F150 5.0L
- 2021-2023 F150 5.0L
- 2018-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2017 F150 5.0L V8
- 2021-2023 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke
- 2021-2023 F150 3.3L
- 2018-2020 F150 3.3L NA
- 2015-2017 F150 3.5L V6
- 2010-2014 F150/Raptor 6.2L
- 2011-2014 F150 5.0L
- 2011-2014 F150 3.7L
- 2009-2010 F150 4.6L/5.4L/Raptor 5.4L
- 2004-2008 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- 1997-2003 F150 4.6L/5.4L
- SUPER DUTY
- 2023+ Super Duty 7.3L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.8L V8
- 2017-2019 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2017-2022 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.2L
- 2011-2017 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2005-2010 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2004 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2009-2010 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2005-2008 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1997-2004 Super Duty 5.4L
- 2023+ Super Duty 6.7L
- 2023+ F250 & F350 6.7L
- 2020-2022 Super Duty 6.7L Power Stroke
- 2011-2016 Super Duty 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Super Duty 6.4L
- 2004-2007 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1997-2003 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2010-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 6.2L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 6.2L
- 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2007-2014 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 5.3L
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.3L
- 1999-2006 Silverado 4.8L
- 2022+ Silverado/Sierra 2.7L HO
- 2019-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2.7L
- 2023+ Colorado/Canyon 2.7L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 3.6L
- 2015-2022 Colorado/Canyon 2.4L
- 2021+ Ram TRX 6.2L
- 2019+ Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2009-2013 Ram 4.7L
- 2008-2013 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 1500 4.7L
- 2013-2023 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2012 Ram 1500 3.6L
- 2009-2013 Ram 3.7L
- 2002-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2001-2008 Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2002-2009 Ram 2500-3500
- 2007-2009 Ram 2500-3500 6.7L
- 2002-2007 Ram 2500-3500 5.9L
- 2002-2003 Ram 1500 5.9L
- F150 EcoBoost
- 2024+ Mustang Darkhorse 5.0L
- 2024+ Mustang EB 2.3L
- 2020-2022 Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT 500 5.4L/5.8L
- 2007-2009 Shelby GT 500 5.4L
- 2015+ Shelby GT350 5.2L
- 2024+ Mustang GT 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 5.0L
- 2015-2017 Mustang 5.0L
- 2018-2023 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EB
- 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L
- 2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L/5.0L
- 2005-2010 Mustang 4.0L/4.6L
- 1999-2004 Mustang 3.8L/4.6L
- CROWN VICTORIA/Grand Marquis
- CLASS A
- CLASS C
- CLASS SUPER C
- Shop By Brand
- Dyno Results
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2018-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost?
- Got a 2017-2020 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 V8 5.0L?
- Got a 2015-2016 F150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost?
- Got a 2015-2017 F150 2.7L V6 Ecoboost?
- GOT A 2015-2017 F150 V6 3.5L NA?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 5.0L?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.5L Ecoboost?
- Got a Ford 2014 Tremor?
- Got a 2011-2014 F150 3.7L V6?
- Got a 2011-2014 6.2L F150/Raptor?
- Got a 1997-2010 F150 4.6L / 5.4L V8?
- SUPER DUTY
- OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Calibration Forms
2016-2020 Ford 6.8L F-53 RV/Motorhome with Preloaded 5 Star Custom Tunes (MotorHome Magazine Reader’s Choice Award Winner!) 7015FS
MotorHome Magazine 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Reader’s Choice Award Winner!
This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles. Thus, this product will not ship to addresses in California due to state regulations.
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
Why Tune My Vehicle? From the factory, your vehicle?s computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance enthusiast. This not only leaves valuable horsepower & torque hidden inside your vehicle but it also makes for a mediocre driving experience. Our tuners unlock your vehicle?s hidden performance by re-calibrating your vehicle?s PCM for maximum horsepower & torque, increase throttle response, clean shift points, increased efficiency and the best driving experience possible.
Why 5 Star Tuning??We are your industry leader in Ford and GM truck, car, SUV and motorhome tuning. We create and offer the most refined tunes on the market for your application. Rather than offering you a one-sized fits all approach we custom tailor all of your tunes to your specific needs. These needs can be more power, more torque, tuning for your current or future modifications or simply getting the best driving experience from your vehicle. In addition to our refined approach to tuning vehicle, we ensure your vehicle?s reliability will never be compromised.
Dyno & Street Proven Tunes! Our 5 Star Tuning custom tunes have been dyno developed, refined, tested repeatedly, street tested, tow tested and driven all over the country in our own personal vehicles. Nothing says the highest quality tune on the market such as investing in our own vehicles and testing them for over a million test miles by our own engineers.
Free Tunes for Life! Have you added a new mod to your truck, car, SUV or motorhome and wish to maximize your application?s performance? For all of our Tunes for Life members, these modifications are free for the life of your vehicle while you own it. This will ensure that your vehicle run properly with our dyno and street tested tunes give you the most horsepower, torque, and most efficient performance possible with your newest addition. For more information on what qualifies for free tune upgrades visit?https://5startuning.com//free-tunes-life/.
Want More Performance??A 5 Star Tuning Custom will dramatically improve your drivability, horsepower, torque, throttle response, efficiency, and towing capacity. Eliminate your factory speed limiter, sluggish throttle, sloppy shifts and lackadaisical nature of your vehicle.
How Do We Get More Performance??Our tunes bring the most potential out of your vehicle by adjusting your fuel tables, drive by wire, timing, torque converter, shift strategies and shift pressures. Visit our Custom Tuning Info section for more detailed information for your specific vehicle.
What Can My Device Do? For starters, your device is extremely versatile. In addition to being your flash programmer it can perform many other functions. It can easily load store up to 10 of your 5 Star Tuning custom tunes. Your device can also be used to monitor your vehicle engine parameters. (Parameters can range from engine RPM, Speed, Coolant Temperatures and many more). The tuner can also be used to datalog your vehicle to further dial in current or future modifications. Your flash programmer will also store a copy of your factory tune and your vehicle can be returned to stock at anytime.
Which Tunes Are Available For My Application??Our entire lineup of tunes for your vehicle can be found by visiting our?calibration request form. All of our current tunes for each application can be found under our custom tune dropdown menu.
How Does The Process Work??Below is a step-by-step overview of our custom tuning process.
Once you have selected the tuner that best fits your needs, place your order online or via phone for the tuner that best fits your needs. If ordering online, please input your vehicle information and select your tunes via our drop-down menus. If your ecu strategy code off of your vehicle is the most current calibration from Ford we will tune your vehicle based on your submitted information. If the coding is not current based on Ford?s current TSB?s, a blank device will be sent to you.
- Upon receiving your blank tuner, connect the tuner to your vehicle?s OBD-II port with the?radio, heat, A/C and other general accessories that require power turned off?and pull your ECU strategy code and/or ECU SWPN.
- With the device plugged your device into the vehicles OBD-II port select ?Vehicle Info.?
- With the X4 and BDX devices you will need to press the center button.
- For the LiveWire, iTSX and GTX devices you will press select on the screen.
- Write down your vehicle strategy code or ECU SWPN part number.
- For 1996 ? 2014 vehicle strategy codes are listed under ?ECU Strategy.?
- For 2015+, vehicle strategy code is listed under ?ECU Strategy & ECU SWPN.?
- For 2011+ 6.7L Ford Diesel applications, we will need ECU Strategy, ECU SWPN, TCU Strategy and TCU SWPN
- For other diesel applications, we will need your ECU Strategy & TCU Strategy codes.
3. Select exit & then unplug your device.
- Email the code(s) email@example.com.
- Once your custom tunes have been created, you?ll be emailed a link to our Google Drive account where you?ll be able to download the tunes as .cef files for SCT/Bully Dog devices or .bct files for Bully Dog?s GT device. If you need assistance, please take a look at our support page or call technical support directly at 407-774-2447.
- Once the tunes are loaded onto the device, you may proceed to tune your vehicle.
- Plug the device back into your OBD-II port and select program vehicle. Once selected choose your custom tune you wish to program you vehicle with and follow the onscreen prompts.
How Long Does Installation Take? The installation?will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
Do I Need A Shop To Install??The installation process of the tuner is simple and can be performed by anyone. No tools are required for the installation.
What If I Have Other Technical Questions??We can always be reached at 843-536-1244 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org?for questions on concerns on the tuning process. We also feature a support page with information and videos pertaining to loading your custom tunes, updating your device, installation, etc at?https://5startuning.com//support/.
Note:?SCT?s software is only compatible with Microsoft?s Windows operating systems. For OS other than Windows, we recommend the SCT/Bully Dog/5 Star Tuning The Bully Dog BDX will support custom tuning via Wi-Fi.
Notice😕By ordering this tuner, tune or performance modification you agree to assume all responsibility for assuring that it is in compliance with all U.S., Canadian, international, state & provincial laws and regulations. 5 Star Tuning assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer?s modifications and/or use of our products or services.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 4 in|