Improve sound and performance on your 2020 GT500 with this Legend catback from Stainless Works. They’ve engineered a drone free aggressive muffler tuned specifically for this improved coyote engine from Ford. Featuring the latest in active exhaust technology, their in-house engineered valve bolts directly to the factory electronics to allow for all exhaust modes. From the closed valve “Quiet” mode, to the chambered “Normal” mode and to the wide open straight through design on the “Track” mode. In addition to the tuned mufflers, we’ve also utilized 3” tubing into our H-pipe crossover for an improvement in flow over the stock exhaust.
Their Legend series is designed to create our signature growl, increase volume over stock, yet maintain a comfortable cabin environment. They design Legend systems with the daily-driver in mind, improved tone with restrained loudness. A system that still gets the blood flowing, but allows for a comfortable ride.
This system features black 5” slash cut tips in a quad configuration. Designed to fit to the factory connection point. Exits out at factory location through the valance. This system is built from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel and TIG welded at their state of the art facility in Streetsboro, Ohio. They always we stand by their products with a lifetime warranty on material and craftsmanship.
- Legend System – Improved Tone with Restrained Loudness
- Factory Connect – Necks down at Factory Connection Point
- 3” Mandrel Bent Tubing
- H-Pipe Crossover
- Tuned Mufflers for Aggressive Muscle Car Sound
- Active Exhaust Compatible
- Retains All Exhaust Modes
- Black Quad 5” Slash Cut Tips
- Excellent Fitment For Easy Installation
- 304 Stainless Steel
- TIG Welded For Beauty And Strength
- Lifetime Warranty On Materials And Craftsmanship
|Dimensions||60 × 18 × 12 in|