Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This tube kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability.
Finished in Wrinkle Black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.
Directly replace your F-150’s restrictive plastic intercooler tubes with aFe’s BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum tubes
- Outflows the Factory Intercooler Tubes by up to 13%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2″ Aluminum Tubing
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- 1/8″ NPT Ports are Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations
|2017-2020||Ford||F-150 Raptor||V6 3.5L (t)||Gas|