Flow and Performance:
This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4″ mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Some cutting maybe required during install. Please see the instruction sheet for Cab configuration for further details.
5″ Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Polished Intercooled Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 5″ stainless steel intercooled clamp-on tips with a polished finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo black powder-coated plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
Standard Cab/Long Bed (141.6″ Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Short Bed (148″ Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Long Bed (164.2″ Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Long Bed (176″ Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Short Bed (159.8″ Wheelbase)
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- Constructed from 4″ mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Includes dual side exit 5″ polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a powder-coated laser-cut stainless steel aFe Power plate
- Uses a high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
- Intercooling tailpipes are used to reduce exhaust gas temperatures
- Does NOT fit 5th wheel tow package