Free ground shipping and handling within the lower 48 states.
2015-2018 2.7/3.5L F150 EcoBoost 2017-2018 F150 Raptor Mishimoto Front Mount Intercooler Kit (Sleek Silver) MMINT-F150-15SL
Keep those intake air temps down! With Mishimoto’s Performance Intercooler for the 2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost, your engine will reach a better level of cooling from the help of both an increase in core volume by 77% over stock and external fin surface area by 163%. We put our core through some grueling tests to see how our design can alleviate the effects of heat soak. With temperature drops averaging 10 degrees under the stock numbers, your F-150 will take in cooler air, providing better performance and increased tuning potential.
Our intercooler design also focuses on strength. With cast end tanks and bar-and-plate construction, this core has a much greater resistance to the outside elements. Whether you need an upgraded core for the work truck or an intercooler that can efficiently handle high boost, Mishimoto has you covered. This intercooler is offered in either sleek silver or black, and it comes with our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost
- 10°F (5.5°C) reduction in intake air temp
- 77% increase in internal core volume
- 163% increase in external fin surface area
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Internal fin design for maximum heat transfer with minimal pressure drop
- Fits with stock, upcoming Mishimoto, and most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
Purchase Includes(1) Mishimoto Intercooler w/ Assembled Rubber Trim
(1) Bypass Valve Bracket
Bypass Valve Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Engine Codes2.7L EcoBoost
Fits2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost
2017+ Ford F-150 Raptor
Tank Wall Thickness0.157″
Max Rec. PSI50 psi
Core Size20″ x 5″ x 9.5″