This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler kit represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 3″ bar and plate core design that is larger than stock. This kit outflows the OE intercooler set up for more power.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16” TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3″ Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses dual 2-1/2″ inlets and a 3″ outlet for superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power’s hot side tubes are constructed from 2 and 2-1/2″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and the cold side tube is constructed from 3-1/2″ and 3 mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. Smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Together this kit outflows the factory intercooler and tube set up.
The intercooler includes a 1/8″ NPT brass breather vent, which drains condensation from the intercooler. The port can also be plugged using the included 1/8″ NPT plug.
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-onto the intercooler tubes for an aggressive style.
Installation Is A Snap:
Lines up directly to factory mounting locations and comes complete with hi-temp 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings and high quality stainless steel clamps for a secure fit.
Note: This Intercooler kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Outflows stock intercooler and tube set by 14%
- 3/16″ TIG-welded aluminum end tanks
- 3″ Bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increase heat dissipation
- 1/8″ NPT Brass breather vent, which allows condensation drain from the intercooler
- 2-1/2″ Billet aluminum inlets and a 3″ billet aluminum outlet for superior strength & durability
- 2″ to 2-1/2″ Hot-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- 3-1/2″ to 3″ Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- High quality billet aluminum quick connect adapter
- Tube set powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Coupler hose allows for expansion, movement and vibration between two hard pipes
- Includes premium clamps and 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
|Dimensions||46 × 21 × 13 in|