Long Tube Headers
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
OE Bung and Sensor Location:
This system retains all factory O2 sensor locatios for easy installation.
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
Constructed of mandrel-bent 3″ stainless steel piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
True Merge Collectors:
The y-pipe is designed using 3″ to 3-1/2″ transition for optimum flow and utilizes a mitered merge collector to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and y-pipe are designed to be a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required.
All aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8″ mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminate flow-block turbulence
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8″ thick CNC laser cut flanges
- Retains all factory O2 bungs and sensor locations
- Constructed out of 3″ mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Incorporates high-Flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Added an astounding +22horsepower and +25lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
|2010-2014||Ford||F-150 Raptor||V8 6.2L||Gas|