Gibson Single Swept Side Exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. This is our best performing Exhaust System. Exits behind the rear tire. Quieter in the cab than any other Performance Exhaust. Dyno test results show it makes maximum torque and horsepower at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPM). Horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 3-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Gibson Muffler features a baffled & chambered design, no internal packing, powerful deep tone.
- 4.0in.; Polished; T304 Stainless ; Round; Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Will not Fit SVT Raptor or Harley Davidson Edition.